Are you a native-level Swedish speaker with outstanding language skills?
Do you love connecting with people on social media?
Would you like to work in a diverse and multicultural team?
Currently, we are looking for a native-level Swedish Community Manager to support our clients’™ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times.
Community Managers provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms.
In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our Community Managers work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working remotely.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level Swedish along with fluency in English
- You are a social media enthusiast with experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media and best practice like the back of your hand.
- You have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to ‘œread’ between the lines.
- Attention to detail is one of your strengths, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online
- You have previous commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
We are looking for people to work approximately a minimum of 3 hours per week being weekend cover essential along with some hours during the week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer training and a flexible schedule as you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. You’ll work amongst a multicultural team and with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Lego, MTV, Toyota, Oreo, Gatwick Airport, KLM, Primark, and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
If all this sounds like you, simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer).
- Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter / video, or we won’t be able to process your application :
Details of your personal / professional experience in social media
Why you are interested in being part of our team at The Social Element
The Social Element is not your typical social media agency. Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights.
We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management.
We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team : trusted, committed, leading.
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy.
It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.