• At least 2 years of experience as a Community Manager and content creation for social networks.
• Very high level of English is essential (Native or bilingual nice to have). The person will be in charge of the management of the US networks.
• Experience in managing social networks: planning, programming, creativity in content, analysis, user behavior, etc.
• Strategic capability: It is necessary to be able to develop a strategy for global channels, know how to implement it and follow it up.
• Analytical skills and management of measurement tools, good understanding of the data to evaluate and monitor objectives.
• Copywriting, writing and creativity skills to create new concepts and ideas to communicate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and correction skills.
• Experience in managing web content projects and direct management with clients in different markets.
• High degree of self-management and prioritization of work. RESPONSIBILITIES The person will be responsible for the global social networks of several brands of the same client. With their corresponding tasks of: • Strategy of social media channels.
• Constant analysis to improve channels. Monitoring and compliance with KPIs based on strategic objectives.
• Selection of communication territories, messages and formats in RRSS.
• Creation of monthly calendars and basic creatives for RRSS.
• Preparation of proposals for activations in social networks of content and influence.
• Editorial content writing.
• Daily management with client.
• Reports preparation and presentation.
• Coordination with agency teams, preparation of briefings and follow-up of proposals.
• Monitoring of projects with the markets.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience in food and consumer brands.